By the light of the moon

By the light of the moon

Friday, August 25, 2017

Illustrating for kids.

Its been a hectic month,lots of painting and designing for some child friendly art and gearing up for Christmas illustrations also some small client based projects,and I am finally making headway so that I can put out some food and nature inspired illustration into the mix.

I have had my head down for weeks with the book "Boof  Goes To Beauty School"that I am illustrating for the wonderful Author Caroline Tuohey  http://carolinetuohey.com/  ,my husband and I were flipping through the latest lot of finished illustrations and I can see the book coming to life,its so exciting and I can not wait to see it in its final printed beauty.

I love to do illustration for children,it takes you to another place,a better place where life is full of wonder and joy,colour and laughter,fun and whimsy.




No comments:

Post a Comment